Sorelle and The Bellowstone::Arrival (P1) Sorelle and The Bellowstone::Arrival (P1)

Holy damn dude! Your painting is seriously top notch, this is freakin' exceptional stuff. You picked such a badass score and timed everything so well with it too, literally got chills watching. The part when the boat gets smashed is just hnggg! And the lighting and compositing of everything... You're a wizard, Totty.

So Many Fwends So Many Fwends

You know how I feel about this, but I'll say again that you did an awesome job.

As far as constructive stuff, try to put more focus in the singer's phonemes in your next project since people will tend to watch the mouth when they're listening for lyrics. And don't use the side profile shots so much, there are always better camera angles to use!

For real though, keep making stuff.

chillphin 2 chillphin 2

This video has a very nice aesthetic.

8 8

8/10

Manly-Chicken responds:

Thanks m-8.

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

A most fascinating game. The only winning move is not to play.

This game has caused me to completely rethink my Zombie Outbreak Survival Strategy. I now wholeheartedly regret purchasing that entire fleet of Segways for my family and friends.

The Drawing Grounds The Drawing Grounds

I drew a strawberry.

Hard Techno 2017 Hard Techno 2017

Digging the synthwave undertones.

FunkyCheer FunkyCheer

This has got a nice lounginess to it. Loops pretty well. I'd maybe bring the percussion out a little more, but I'm digging that sax.

VulpesHilarianus responds:

Oh, the sax, man. I love the saxophone. The one that I used is Embertone's Sensual Sax. It does auto-expression using an algorithm that blends the samples so that you don't need to adjust legato times and everything manually. Check it out if you get the chance.

Eradicate Eradicate

This is a great base to build on, but it doesn't sound finished just yet. You should really consider adding some percussion. Kick drums, hi hats, snares, the works. Good start though!

LuWolf responds:

I love the criticism thank you very much for reviewing!

Slightly bigger lil guy Slightly bigger lil guy

Man, I can't fave this hard enough. Thank you so much!

Portrait Portrait