All 39 art Reviews

HEY I KNOW THIS GUY

Template Template

gr8 job m8 8/8

Migraine Migraine

This is a great representation. Almost too good. Ow.

Glad to see you back again.

DeadHedgehogs.gif DeadHedgehogs.gif

Alive or dead; the possibilities are binary.

Furby Furby

Your textures are so great. I'm in awe you painted them all by hand so fast.

Ydoj responds:

Muscle memory from constant repetitive motion ;)

LOL LOL

Haha I get it, he's calling to mind the acronym people use to express their appreciation for humor but isn't literally doing what that acronym stands for because the acronym itself has become a simulacrum.

Box Of Chocolates Box Of Chocolates

When you can't get a date because your heart belongs to your best friend...

ChazDude responds:

Curse you, best friend!

Paper Golem Paper Golem

Nice choice with the subtle papery textures; they really help the material read better.

Also digging the out-of-frame effect you've got with the smaller background. Not sure I like the glow around the edges but I couldn't tell you why, and I'm having trouble imagining what it'd be like without.

The fire's brightness on the left side of the image helps give the eye a place to start, and the golem's pose helps to keep that flow going. The whole right side of the image gets left out though, because the golem's right arm (stage-left) leads the eye right back up to the starting point. Maybe the composition would flow a little better if you moved the whole golem a little farther towards the right side of the image, to make use of that extra space.

Template88 responds:

THE TREE THO

°°Inktober Week 2°° °°Inktober Week 2°°

Whoa, great stuff! You really took that advice and ran with it. And I'm sure everyone's delighted to see another recruit for the Interstellar Space Skelly Army! I think that werewolf might be my favorite here too, you did a great job on the textures.

Inktober Day 4 Inktober Day 4

The bum on the right really opened up his heart to that girl, huh?

ChazDude responds: